Demonoid.com invitation codes » Digital Compass
feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Demonoid.com invitation codes

Labels:

I Received MILLIONS of request, asking for Demonoid.com Invitation codes. Their is not many ,fortunately i was lucky enough to find an accounts, and after my thirty first days I'll have my Demonoid.com Invitation codes to distribute! Post your comments here, with your right email address requesting for a code, and how come you need it, And how you can and will be valuable on the web site, also your Current Ratio (either on some other ratio site(link), or a link to a photo of your utorrent ratio) and I'll finally send you an Demonoid.com invitation codes! Don't post your address in the Body, simply put it below email and only I'll be able to see it, and it will help to insure you're not a spammer.

Thanks Guys!

BTW here's my ratio

Uploaded: 3.35 GB

Downloaded: 92.94 MB

Ratio: 36.95 (Updated once a day)

Yesterday it was:

Uploaded: 2.46 GB

Downloaded: 0.00 KB

Ratio: 2,645,262,336.00 (Updated once a day)

cant wait to see tomorrows

Enjoyed Reading! Subscribe to our feeds to get more

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit

^^^


4 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
September 18, 2009 at 5:04 AM  

roc1333@yahoo.com can i please get an invitation code please

gravatar
Anonymous said...
September 18, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

testlg@gmail.com

gravatar
Unknown said...
September 18, 2009 at 6:59 PM  

Hi! I need an invitation code. My email is gosku26@gmail.com I'm user of Puntotorrent, another tracker where I have 1.5 of ratio.

Thanks!

gravatar
Mid said...
September 24, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

Can I have one of those invites, plz? My fav tracker got closed, here's my sig link to one of my secondary trackers:
http://hdcity.es/torrentbar.php?/16341.png

You can forward it to mediocaballero (at) gmail (dot) com

Post a Comment